[PD] 3d boolean in gem

beau c cypod25 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 21:42:35 CEST 2006

 Hi yukio,
   The short answer is no gem does not do booleans, though there maybe some
work arounds. I wont try to talk you out of booleaning as a dirty modelling
practice, but instead will tell you that gem is better as an animation tool.
Therefore, I suggest that you created some lowpoly models (my preference
is using Maya), and then import them into gem as .obj files using the
[model] object.
    Does anyone have experience with importing object textures in gem for
there obj's? It would save a lot of time over texturing with [pix_image].

B~
www.cypod.co.nr