[PD] Re: Wacom tablet on OS X to HID, but not to cursor

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 02:10:02 CEST 2006

I'm willing to give it a shot in a couple weeks.  I need to tidy up an
externel I've been working on for reading sdif files first.  Do you know
where the source code for the max/msp object is?

IIRC, I just did this: "modprobe wacom" with a stock Debian kernel.
> It was quite easy, actually.  Something like this:

I wish it was that easy in Fedora.  The driver that ships detects the tablet
as a 'hid' device with mouse-like functionality, and I can't get the newly
compiled driver to take over.  Arg.. I think I have to get the kernel source
code now..