[PD] pix_freeframe

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 29 20:42:39 CEST 2006

Hello

David Powers a écrit :
> I'm on PD-extended-0.39.2-test2, WinXP. (Most recent version, test4
> for WinXP just crashes, and I believe for test3 GEM doesn't work... ).
>
> I can't for the life of me get [pix_freeframe] to load a plugin. I put
> all the DLL's in my pd/extra folder.
>
> I changed PD "path" settings, deleting the path for System fonts, and
> replacing this with the pd/extra, thinking that, based on the
> freeframe helpfile, pd should look for the freeframe plugins, in all
> the directories inside the path. But, it doesn't work.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> ~David

I put a folder called freeframe in extra path and load freeframe object
like that:

[pix_freeframe freeframe/Syz_DelayStrips] and in console all parameters
of the plugins appears:

trying to load c:/pd39/extra/freeframe/Syz_DelayStrips.dll
plugin @ CB71E30
pix_freeframe[freeframe/Syz_DelayStrips]:
	param#0: Strips
	param#1: Right To Left?
	param#2: Take Center?
	param#3: Bars?