[PD] Gem 0.91 CVS bug ?

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Thu Sep 7 19:16:44 CEST 2006

Hello list...

Don't if it's the right place to post for such a thing, sorry if not...

I run Pd 0.40-test7 on Debian Linux and when loading most of Gem's pix_
objecs help I get an error in the term running pd which locks all of pd
functions : menus are still available but do not execute any actions
when clicked...

The error is of the form :

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0xa5d2fb68 ***

Except that the pointer varies from times to times of course...

As stated I only get the crash with pix_* objects' help patches.
Instantiating the objects themselves in a blank window doesn't seem to
cause any problems...

Any ideas on where it can come from?