[Pd] Pd to CV for a Moog (OT)

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 21:10:31 CEST 2006

I'm also really interested on learning how to get "real world" data in
and out of PD, via the USB port. Sensors, LED lights, etc etc. I see a
lot of conversation about stuff like Arduino, but have no clue what
people are talking about mostly.

I'd really like to know the simplest way to get started. I've never
soldered anything or messed with hardware, so in some ways it might be
nice to pay a little more for something that works "out of the box"
and plugs into USB, then to build some kind of kit. I don't know what
a minimum cost for something like this would be.

Once I had things working with the pre-built stuff, I could move on to
building my own DIY versions.

~David