[PD] Granular Cross-fader

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:14:09 CET 2007

Good feedback!

I'm not so concerned about beat matching with this thing as I am
transitioning from multiple sections in a mix using Ableton.  I'm more
just wanting to have say a vocal/acoustic guitar verse slowly blend
together and then (granularly) fade into a drumset/keyboard chorus or
something like that.  My aesthetic right now is very much one of "pop
structure becomes abandoned into a chaotic transition into another pop
structure."  Rinse and repeat as you'd like.

Do you think this could be done in real time in an efficient fashion,
using a kind of doubled up granular delay network?

~Kyle