[PD] fn delete

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 1 02:54:25 CET 2007

AFAIK, all key mapping is done in pd.tk (aka u_main.tk).  But that
doesn't mean that it's simple to track down.  That's part of what
need fixing ;).

Look for all the "bind" statements in pd.tk.  Part of the problem is
that Pd turns off a lot of the default Tcl/Tk bindings, which is
probably the cause behind the problem that started this thread.

.hc