[PD] text3d and general pd compiling problems on OSX tiger

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:35:30 CEST 2007

Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> I think the problem is, that extended-maintainer Hans-Christian
> doesnt have an Intel-Mac.

Luigi,

thanks for your encouraging words. I was talking to Hans, and the
problem is not so much the machine, but time. So he asked me to set up
the autobuild process, but I cannot get my own system to run, so what
should I automate?
yes, I have an intel mac, and I also have fink, and everything else, but
I am not a programmer, so I never use compilers other than for Pd.
still, I am willing to help...
marius.