[PD] pdp quicktime support

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 16 15:16:59 CEST 2007

Thanks. I'll give it a go. According to Hans if you use the Pd extended you should not need FINK for
pdp or pidip because he included all the necessary dylibs within Pd.  If you look in the app contents/
lib there are all the libs that all the externals should be using. Last time I asked if I needed FINK to run
pdp on Pd extended I got a big NO from h.c.  But if this is the only way for now I guess I'll just go that
route.  The ploblem is if I go to a computer that doesnt have FINK installed then my patches wont
work.
Alain