[PD] pd and jack, informal survey

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:59:37 CEST 2007

I run OS X 10.4.9 on a G4 PowerBook. Pd without Jack tends to get a
periodic glitch whenever I am doing things like FM synthesis or other
sorts of DSP. If I am just playing back samples using readsf~, it's
OK. Otherwise, JackPilot to the rescue!

On a side note, the routing within the OS X Jack client is a bit
confusing at times. Wouldn't it be cool if the Jack routing matrix was
written in Pd?

~Kyle

-----