[PD] correcting pd-extended??

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jun 13 02:44:44 CEST 2007

It would be great if you got those working in Pd-extended.  I think
only one or two actually needs Tcl/Tk 8.5, and it shouldn't be too
hard to figure out how to include the various tcl extensions that are
needed, I think it's just a matter of putting the files in the right
place.

If you track down all the files needed for the ix guis, I can add
them to the build system.  Basically, you just need to stick the tcl
extension files into the "auto_path", AFAIK: I think that /usr/local/
lib/pd/lib would be in the auto_path since there are tcl files
already there.

.hc