[PD] midi controller advice?

Conor J Curran forward at forwind.net
Mon Aug 6 23:56:30 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I was looking around recently for a foot controlled midi controller. The
more expression pedals the better. I was under the impression that the
expression pedals have a range of 0-127 (is this correct?). I was hoping
to map as many expression pedals to a controller number each in order
for each pedal to control some aspect of an external.

The only midi controller I could find which had a decent number of
pedals was the fatar mp117. The review in sound on sound didn't really
leave me a good impression. Also this model seems to  be more about
playing an octave of a piano with feet as opposed to arbitrary
assignment and control.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Best regards,
Conor