[PD] new pd wiki - practical data - includes forum

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:51:35 CET 2007

Yes, it seems to me that puredata.info is already the place for this.  I'd
rather put the effort into making puredata.info friendly than further
fracture the community.
First, you can already create your own "self-contained" universe inside of
puredata.info if you'd like to start from scratch on making a usable
patch-database.

Second, I think puredata.info would greatly benefit from some
simplification, since the less things there are the less there is to argue
about : ) (more seriously: usage would dramatically increase if we removed
the cognitive obstacles of using the site).  I just dug this out of my
bookmarks: http://www.37signals.com/papers/introtopatterns/.  I think a
process similar to this would be a nice way to start.

Cheers
Luke