[PD] My project at IEM

Javier Garcia tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:48:19 CET 2007

Hi,

in order to finish my Telecomunications Engineering, during the summer semester I will go to IEM (Graz, Austria) to develop my "Trabajo fin de carrera" (we can translate it as "Final work of career"), that is a little project that will take me 6 months working 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (including the wrote part, you know, a wad of papers :) )

My intention was to create an object for GEM that would insert a 3D animation. But i have seen this email:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-12/057913.html

So now, I would like to show to IEM people a new project.

So do you have any proposal around GEM?

If the ideas about GEM doesnt convince me, i will ask you about other things: pdp, pidip, other video tools, muslc, etc...

I have to tell my knowledge about OpenGL is low-medium.

br.
GARFF