[PD] [OT] mini-ITX again (Derek Holzer)

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Feb 28 10:36:24 CET 2008

Hi Ingo,

thanks for your feedback.

Two questions:

1) On the VIA, was it noise in the audio path of an external soundcard,
or the built-in one? I am planning to use a Delta66 breakout box in my
project, hopefully to get around this problem.

2) For the fanless Intel, what kind of extra cooling did you use?

best!
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista