[PD] Connecting the UC-33 and pd

Javier Garcia tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:23:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

when I want to control my pd patches with my UC-33 midi controller, i must do these steps:

Open pd
Media > ALSA MIDI
Open ALSA Sequencer
Connect UC33 with pd

Are four steps, not too much... but, Im wondering if there is any to reduce them. You know, I would like to open pd and have the UC-33 and pd connected without going to Media>ALSA midi and then going to the ALSA Sequencer.

Regards!

www.myspace.com/vjgarff