[PD] 32-bit or 64-bit xp for PD?

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Wed Apr 16 18:53:25 CEST 2008

terve,

i would suggest to look also other (windows) programs you may want to
use, to make sure that they have 64bit versions! i assume there are many
popular windows programs that are not yet available as 64bit.

(last i heard, even ms-office was not available as 64bit)

and you can always say "no" to the windows EULA when you first start
your machine and then get your money back for the unused windows
licence. then just go download a gnu/linux distribution and install
it :) (or if you want to have windows, do a dual-boot)

.andre

ps. and yes, you can run 32bit OS in a 64bit processor...