[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

Langsam Wieder werteplus at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:40:25 CEST 2008

hey franz!

left to right makes sense with the synthmaker environment, as each
module (can) have hint texts for their in- and outputs:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/581/smhelptexttu4.png
i miss these little help texts in pd as i have to look for each module
(when i found it) what each input means. sure, when you've been
working with pd for years, you don't need this, but it's definately a
help. hovering tips would be nice at least.

and you can, but you probably won't perform in this view. you can drag
your interface together (from several subpatches levels) and just
display this for the performance. like this
http://www.synthmaker.co.uk/images/alieno/alieno%20M.png

and hey matt:
at least some sort of bent links would make sense, as horizontal links
in pd are the worst, overseeing prone. maybe something not user
bendable, auto bending like in plogue bidule:
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6782/ploguebidulexv5.png

greetings
fabb