[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 19 19:09:55 CEST 2008

Looks good to me.  This is already a massive improvement over what is
there.  I don't know if you are sick of working on it, but I thought
I'd throw a couple of minor ideas:

- it would be useful if the "startup flags" entry widget would
stretch with the resizing window.  Then you could see more of those
flags.

- perhaps the windows should open above the Pd window instead of the
center of the screen?  I think you can get that info using [winfo
rootx .] and [winfo rooty .]

.hc

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore