[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 19 19:55:43 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> - it would be useful if the "startup flags" entry widget would stretch
> with the resizing window.  Then you could see more of those flags.

i admit that i haven't looked at it, but what you describe reminds me
awfully of Micro$oft's VisualStudio 6, which would give you a popup with
a 20 character wide text-field to add include-paths,...
think of all the fun i had when adding my 5th include-path in this field
(i even had a hard time remembering whether i already had added a
certain path as i would have to navigate within this field)
from my pov, it was one of the major improvements in newer releases of
this software to add expandable multi-line fields for this.

so yes, i think this is a good proposal

fgmasdr
IOhannes