[PD] New sssad.pd now in SVN repository - please test! [was: sssad slowness]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Aug 4 10:54:20 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Luke Iannini hat gesagt: // Luke Iannini wrote:

> Is there any reason specifically to only accept numbers?

Actually no. ;)

I replaced [f $2] with [list append $2] in my copy as well now and
committed the new patches to the SVN with an extended help-file. Note
to all SSSAD-users: The new version (revision 10231 on SF-SVN) now
requires pd 0.40 and up.

This seems to be a major release and people can call it SSSAD 2.0, if
they like. I don't plan any new features for now (unless Pd suddenly
gets a closebang).

I'm looking forward to patches built surrounding sssad.pd, which as
you know deliberatly leaves out the actual state saving. It shouldn't
be too hard for example to write a commun.pd wrapper now so that
Memento-patches can be converted to sssad without too much trouble or
to decorate sssad.pd with OSC-like pattern matching.

Ciao