[PD] Fwd: sending OSC bundles. + help files?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 1 11:22:30 CEST 2008

Iannis Zannos wrote:

> Thanks for all the replies.
> The svn download worked, so that is good enough for me at the moment.
> But I am not sure the plain osx download is the full version that you
> suggest.

i am not sure what you mean by that. the link i gave you points to the
authorative repository of mrpeach/osc (afaik); this means, that you
cannot get a fuller version.
however, the svn does not contain binaries (that is: the objects-files
themselves) as these can be generated from the information provided.

sorry if this is a bit too patronizing.

fgmasdr
IOhannes