[PD] wiimote and OSCroute

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Sep 1 11:29:50 CEST 2008

philippe boisnard wrote:
> Hello
>

 > there are many error. I tried with [OSCroute] and I have many error
 > to. I can't create a patch that works good.

a good start is to post these errors to the list. it's really
complicated to deduce what is going on and help you from a generic term
like "there are errors".

> I tried to separate the data with unpack ([oscD] -> [unpack]), but

what is [oscD]? i don't know this object;
it might be something like a double-precision [osc~] (sorry, i couldn't
resist), or you might refer to [OSCdump], in which case i can only
repeat myself: do not use the OSCx library; it is outdated, broken and
unmaintained.

> I believe that, on mac, we don't have [packOSC] and [unpackOSC],
> isn't it ?

how come?
there is no bit of code in there that would prevent it from working on a
mac. it is included in the general Pd-extended build system, so it
should be there just fine.

nevertheless it is part of the mrpeach/osc library; you might have to
issue an [import mrpeach] first (or add "mrpeach" to the libraries
loaded on startup)

gfamsdr
IOhannes