[PD] help with pix_opencv in mac intel

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Sun Sep 21 01:20:51 CEST 2008

hi nick,

i stuck it here:

http://megrimm.net/content/software/pix_opencv_1.0.0/pix_opencv_1.0.0_osx_10.5_intel_bins.zip

see if it work for you! i had a chance to play around a little yesterday and it seems like there is a weird kind of 'flicker/strobe' to the gem output. maybe a frame/refresh rate thing? not sure....

anyway... still seemed to work good other than that. the face recog. stuff is pretty fly! thats all i was really interested in anyway so it worked good for me from that angle....