[PD] Window un-focus notification

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:46:43 CET 2009

Yo - anyone have any ideas on getting the focus state of a window in
Pd?  I want to only enable key commands when the relevant window is
focused - I have lots of miniature applications and it makes much more
sense to treat them independently - I think the global nature of
keystroke handling is what keeps me from every really using it!

(And, I know [tot] can tell me when a window is focused, but not when
it's unfocused, meaning I'd need a [tot] in every single window. no
good)

Best
Luke