[PD] OT Internet in the south of France

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Sun Mar 1 20:15:20 CET 2009

hi dafydd,
you might have to take a subscription to a 3G network with a usb key
(clef 3g)
there is a comparison of prices and offers here:
http://www.netbook3g.com/operateur/comparatif-des-offres-abonnement-cle-3g-sfr-bouygues-orange

it's in french (oeufcorse)

there are only 3 internet providers in france (it has recently been very
difficult for others to enter this very "closed" market)

if you are close to the marseille area it should be no problem...
good luck,