[PD] pd-extended on Fedora 10

Jeff Sandys sandysj at juno.com
Tue Jun 30 21:01:53 CEST 2009

adrian.g said:
> I was just wandering if the pd-extended for Fedora 9/PlanetCCRMA would
> be compatible with Fedora 10PlanetCCRMA?

Yes.  Just download the file and install per the instructions at:
    http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html
except change the tar and cd commands to match the file name.

The text size is OK in 41.4-extended-rc4 and if you use the prefix option
as listed you won't overwrite the PlanetCCRMA PD 39.3 version.

I didn't get the error messages about xmms and mysqlclient15 with this
method, you may want to try installing xmms-devel instead of xmms-dev ...

Since Fedora 9 is at the end of life I hope that Hans-Christoph can move
to Fedora 10 or just skip to Fedora 11 once CCRMA lands there.

-- Jeff