[PD] Pd-extended bug

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jul 10 00:32:13 CEST 2009

Running Pd(vanila or extended) on the command line on Mac OS X has
been spotty for a while.  Maybe its fixed in 0.42.5.  The thing to try
would be running this on Pd-vanilla 0.41.4 to see if it happens there,
or see if Pd-extended 0.42.5 fixes it (there are autobuilds).

Please submit it to the bug tracker:

http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker

.hc