[PD] bug???!?!?

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:48:10 CEST 2009

Ed,

I have suspected [envrms~] of wrecking the performance of my patches
before (on a PowerBook G4).  I was never quite sure if it was really
[envrms~]'s fault until I discovered [unsig~ #] and never went back.
[unsig~] will do what [envrms~] does, but also allows you to set the
sample time in milliseconds.  I wonder if anyone else has had
[envrms~] audio freezes.

Sam