[PD] [PD-announce] metastudio 3 CRITICAL update

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 18 18:40:02 CEST 2009

I'm sorry if I missed it in an earlier thread, Ed, but what is this
svf_f1~ that you speak of?  I've been using svf~ (many instances at
once, in fact) for a couple of years without crashes, though sometimes
the CPU climbs a bit when no sound is being made -- but again, no crashes.

Phil Stone
pkstonemusic.com