[PD] pd~ for Max

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:14:08 CEST 2009

okayyyyyyyyy!
so what I have to do is:
start the help patch with max4,
then open Options - DSP Status
(If I try to open the panel later, I get an error saying
error: Bad file descriptor)
then I had to replace the opendialog with a simple message starting
with "/Users/marius...", as opposed to what I got before
"mac_hd:/Users/marius...".
and then I clicked on this message, pd would start up and spit out a
message with a lot of zeros. and then I start sound as you said from
the DSP Status window.
hmmm... actually trying the whole thing again,
it now works by just starting pd with the pddir message and the start
message and *then* clicking on ;dsp start.
but only once, I cannot stop pd and start it again, that brings me
into freeze mode again..
ah, it works if I turn off dsp in max before stopping pd, and then
start it again, and then turn on dsp again.
marius.