[PD] Live processing of audio input

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:54:52 CEST 2009

> This will probably seem sufficiently vague for many, but hopefully one
> or two on the list has a patch they'd care to share.
>
> I'm play with an experimental improv noise band, who I normally
> perform on a traditional elec gtr, amp set up with some fuzz and delay
> pedals and shape and manipulate feedback.
>
> For our next round of rehearsals, gigs, I'd like to see what can be
> achieved gtr, laptop running pd.
>
> I'm new to pd so it would be really helpful if any of you out there
> have worked in a similar arrangement and would like to share patches
> for processing similar types of audio input in a similar setting.
>
> If there's any clarity I can provide, please ask!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jerome Covington
>  .  .  .  .   :   .  .  .  .   :
> "define audio development

Hey Jerome,

I use pd live with guitar, etc running on a wearable computer in my project
robotcowboy <http://www.robotcowboy.com/category/media/>.  I have a pd
library <http://danomatika.com/software/rc-patches/> focused on live
guitar/gamepads, constructing songs as individual patches, and moving
between songs using a playlist.  I will update the zip on the rc-patches
page soon as I've added a bunch of new stuff ...

One of these days I'll write a how to for my approach ...

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika