[PD] Installing Cubemixer problem.

Konstantinos Benardis c.benardis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:37:24 CEST 2009

Thank you for your reply IOhannes,

> you can configure how mailman will send postings to you via the
> web-interface. a link to this interface is attached to each and every
> mail you get from the list.

somehow mailman refuses to accept my option "*Receive your own posts to the
list" but Its not a big problem now that i know it.

*

> oh its ppc....
>
> i guess you have to manually remove the "-mms-bitfields" from all of the
> makefiles that fail to build with that flag.

I tried to remove manually the -mms-bitfields flags  but i get a really long
list of errors starting with:

make -C aconnect INLCUDES="-I/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/../pd/src"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/aconnect'
aconnect.c:21:18: error: m_pd.h: No such file or directory
gcc -DHAVE_ALSA  -DACONNECT_VERSION=\"0.4\" -I.    -fPIC -g -O2     -c -o
aconnect.o aconnect.c
aconnect.c:21:18: error: m_pd.h: No such file or directory
aconnect.c:25: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’
before ‘*’ token
aconnect.c:29: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘t_object’
aconnect.c:36:28: error: alsa/asoundlib.h: No such file or directory
aconnect.c:45: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’
before ‘*’ token
aconnect.c:47: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’ token

> could you check whether configure has been called and what it said about
> "-mms-bitfield".

No, as far as i can understand it doesn´t call configure. The error message
in the previous mail is the complete error message.

I think this fedora configuration on an old ppc is a bit like acrobatics and
i am not a linux/programming acrobat at all :) I will try to do the
installation on an Intel machine.

Thank you again.