[PD] PDDP (was: Finding "$0" and dealing with it in messages)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 7 09:56:23 CET 2009

Hallo,
Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> I believe, a general purpose help file template should not require
>> objects not available in all major Pd distributions.
>
> This is a contorted way to say that you only want vanilla.

I am using externals a lot, too. I just don't think they should be part of a
general help file template. I think, the help files inside of Pd-vanilla can
and should be improved as well. By adding dependencies outside of Pd-vanilla
to a template, it cannot be used inside of vanilla anymore. To me this indeed
is important.

Ciao
--
Frank