[PD] (rectangular textures) Can't see what's wrong here

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:49:39 CET 2010

cyrille henry escribió:
> there is no pix_image for the shader pix_texture.
> so there is no coordinate : gl_MultiTexCoord0 is not initialised.

I've added a [pix_image] before [pix_texture] (in the shader's chain)
and nothing change.
Do I have to load an image into that pix_texture?

But I want to use a texture "created" somewhere else, whose texunit I
know (indeed it's gonna be the video from a pix_video)...

So the texcoords initialized by the pix_image should be meaningless...

With rectangle 0 the issue does not exist... I'm a bit confused...

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com