[PD] displaying waveforms in gem

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Feb 21 13:00:32 CET 2010

Hi Andrew,

I know this got discussed, using the [curve] GEM object I think, a few
years ago here... it might have been someone who was working with my
Particlechamber, even. Problem is, I can't remember who it was. I think
searching the archive with the same keywords as your subject line should
turn it up though... HTH!

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::