[PD] displaying waveforms in gem

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Sun Feb 21 16:09:06 CET 2010

hi Andrew, I remember a discussion about this in the board  - someone
buit this based on [curve] I think. Also I know of a pdmtl abstraction
which uses gl primitives for displaying the waveform, which is a bit
faster than using curve (at least I think so) it's pdmtl/gems.scope~-help.pd

regards,
Martin