[PD] osx pduino: nothing works

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Mar 10 18:03:27 CET 2010

Keep in mind this is beta software so you were just a beta tester.  It
would be great to incorporate your experience into the next release.

Perhaps the best way to support the ATMEGA8 is to post a firmware for
it somewhere, like StandardFirmataATMEGA8.  It would just be
OldStandardFirmata/StandardFirmataV2_0 renamed to
StandardFirmataATMEGA8 and with the baud rate of 57600.

What is only a question of the ATMEGA8? Or where there other problems?

.hc

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!