[PD] Any experience with analog gamepad and [hid]?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Mar 11 00:36:10 CET 2010

[hid] just relays the data that the OS gets, so it sounds like your
cheap gamepads are a bit too cheap.  I've seen exactly that in some
gamepads and joysticks.  The quality of HID devices can vary wildly.
I've had good luck with Saitek joysticks and Logitech mice.  Logitech
joysticks are just ok.

.hc