[PD] And finally... netbook recommendation

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:32:24 CEST 2010

Hi, I use a Barbie netbook (acer aspire one, 1g) and a mobile pre m audio
interface, m audio 2x2  midi sport (the classic), all works fine...in the
past i worked with nano pad or pad kontrol... fine.

My OS is ubunt 9.04, and work... but i prefer a low latency kernel...

In my MAC OSX Leopard all works fine, but some objects dont work....

Best regards

José-Chile

http://www.chilemigra.cl
http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com