[PD] nusmuk_audio WAS: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 23:51:23 CEST 2010

>  anyway, whatever I'd say after this, the answer would be that I'm not a
> good musician,
>  or that pd is not made for me,
>  or even worth, that I don't have a good taste in music, etc...

you're being paranoid. and if someone do, you ask them why, in case it's
worth it.

> My conclusion is that pd isn't ready yet to put it at a very important
> place in composition, like a workstation, period.

if you need a workstation, then use a workstation (whatever that is). pd
isn't made to be a tool-managed software like pro tools or something, it's
supposed to be the contrary, totally free for your ideas. if you need a
program to mix tracks in a session, then there's no point in even thinking
of programming something like that in pd, just use any of the very good
programs around.

> Also, many thanks for showing me the work of Richard Barret!

he's an interesting composer. he also improvises, but I never heard it.