[PD] nusmuk-audio / mixer aesthetics..

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 17:06:48 CEST 2010

On Apr 25, 2010, at 4:42 PM, colet.patrice at free.fr wrote:

> hello,
>
> it looks good and nice idea about the toggle,

Here's the global mixer. I have an throw object that sets the throw targets ([rc-throw~] and [rc-throw2~]) so it's easy to send to the drusm channel , guitar channel, etc [rc-throw~ DRUMS]. I made the global mixer so as to have a reference point between song patches.

>  is there a relation with s-abstractions?

Well, I was influenced by the s-abstractons when I first started making gui abstractions. The rc-patches and s-abstractions are similar except for the fact that Chris wants to keep s-abstractions pd vanilla compatible and I don't want to jump through those hoops. However, I try to keep the number of externals I use down to a stable, core set (zexy, list-abs, etc) so it should not be hard to use in vanilla.

I mainly want easy to use, gui objects for song building etc that are state saving. I'm always checking out example patches sent to the list and adding things.