[PD] pix_opencv and pdp_opencv for Mac OSX 10.6 ???

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:44:05 CEST 2010

Hi Yves, Adityo

I did compile openCV on Mac OSX 10.6 but no success  for making pix_opencv to run in Pd. besides the ...: mach-o, but wrong architecture error I get in Pd, I also get following types of error while compiling pix_opencv, ..... pix_opencv_laplace.cc:107: error: ‘cvCvtPixToPlane’ was not declared in this scope

We definitely need full functioning  OpenCV.framework for Mac OSX 10.6 and all the pix_opencv objects running in Pd with quicktime support.

Best,

Koray

On Jun 13, 2010, at 1:00 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 05:44:47 +0200
> From: "ydegoyon at gmail.com" <ydegoyon at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] pix_opencv and pdp_opencv for Mac OSX 10.6 ???
> To: Adityo Pratomo <quietdidit at gmail.com>, PD List <pd-list at iem.at>
>
> yeh, mate,
>
> try to build it too...
> i had an access to an OSX 10.6 machine,
> thanx to very nice people like Max Neupert
>
> but you can try it also,
> two cooks doesn't spoil the software
> ( although they could apoil the dish )
>

> salaaaam,
> sevy
>
> ps: it's for a friend in cairo :
> http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:arabic_ascii_face,
> try this patch then...
>

> Adityo Pratomo wrote:
>> hi Yves, do you still need this? I can build it if you want.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Didit
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM, ydegoyon at gmail.com
>> <mailto:ydegoyon at gmail.com> <ydegoyon at gmail.com
>> <mailto:ydegoyon at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>    hello,
>>
>>    a remote friend needs these libraries for Mac OSX 10.6 Leopard,
>>    does anybody compiled them on such a machine,
>>    following the instructions from :
>>    http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv ??
>>
>>    ( i hope the instructions are right, it was only tested on OSX 10.5 )
>>
>>    unfortunately, we don't have such a machine to compile here.
>>
>>    or Hans, is there a way to have remote access to such a platform?
>>
>>    salaam,
>>    sevy

>> --
>> mataharipertama.wordpress.com <http://mataharipertama.wordpress.com>