[PD] HID double event bug

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:48:05 CEST 2010

I understand it's called a debounce. Not sure precisely what's going on. But if you want to make sure only one gets through I always use a [sel 1] or [sel 0]. or of course [sel 0 1] followed by [del 10] which only accepts bangs, and delays the output by 10 milliseconds, which you won't notice. But when it recieves a bang before the previous one has outputted it restarts the sequence, result, only one message on each key on or key off.

Hope this helps.