[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 3 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 18 18:59:36 CEST 2010

On Jun 17, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>>> those are fixed by applying the same diff, so, you should put them
>>> in your changelog.
>> Done.  Also, that page is a wiki so you could have added them
>> yourself.
>
> Hey, I'm not the one who's applying the diffs to pd-extended,
> therefore, I'm not the one who has to track down exactly when you
> apply a diff so that I can fix your ChangeLog.
>
> And then I wouldn't even think about the wiki. I don't use it. I
> expect the ChangeLog to be in the SVN, for changes that happen in
> the SVN. That's the natural place for it. But then, I believe that
> many people would only read the announcement on pd-list and skip the
> wiki (possibly thinking that they have already read it all as it is).

These things are all true.  All I am saying is that you saw the
NextRelease wiki page, and you requested something be added to it.
The edit button is right there :)

> Is there any notification system in the wiki so that people are
> notified about a change I make ? If so, then who would get those
> notifications ?

I think you can do that in the Plone website somehow, but I haven't
done it. I think there is an RSS feed for changes.

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie