[PD] [OT] linux preempt kernel vs rt kernel

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:02:42 CEST 2010

The point is that the newest kernel versions are not available in rt flavour
(the latest is 2.6.31-11 and my experiences were not good with it). This is
first time i heard about the lowlatency flavour, but it's not in my Ubuntu
repos.
So i'm afraid, if i want a new rt kernel (for 64-bit...), i'll have to use a
ppa or build my own.

Andras