[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:20:23 CEST 2010

>> unfortunately I can only code in Pd. if you lived near me I could
>> cook for  you :) or something.
>
> I won't be in Berlin for a while, otherwise I would be up for that!
> Better to cook Miller something huge and delicious instead though...

is he here?

> PS If you want to help by making patches then you could make unit tests
> patches:
>
> 1) Download bzr
> 2) check out the code
> 3) Make some test patches with 'expected outcome' textfiles and put
> them in tests directory - try to test every aspect of an object
> 4) Send me your diffs to integrate

hmm, I'm also quite busy (and out of town) until early august. if you
think it's worth it, can you put a better guide somewhere on how to do
these things? when you say "check out the code" it's something any of you
guys do with your eyes closed, and it takes me almost 1h to understand why
anything is working. I also don't know what is a diff.