[PD] resonator: Making resonances with Pure Data

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:43:09 CEST 2010

Call me a charlatan if you like, but that sounds like that kind of thing which might be more fun to do acoustically. You can get drain piping from most building suppliers, put a mic at one end, talk down the other. Or you could find a way to mount it with a small speaker at one end too, try different lengths of pipe, repeat the sound, re recording each time, using pd to control the sound and the possibilities are endless. 'course with more mics and different lengths of pipe, that's a really nice installation going on.