[PD] loading sound from pd into csoundapi

ronni montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:25:05 CEST 2010

Hello everybody, im using csound with pd using csoundapi, Im not
really a csound guy so i been mostly experimenting with csound codes
made by other, like granular synthesis codes. If i want to send a
parameter from pd to csound i just add this line in csound:
gk3 invalue "grain_size"

I was wondering how can a do for loading sounds in csound from pd.
i would like to have different options like sound1.wav, sound2.wav  ,
sound3.wav. as pd messages
and then just select from pd the sound i want to load into csound. Do
anybody know can i do this in csound/pd?

This is my code in csound with the sound i would like to change from pd:

<CsScore>
f1 0 0 1 "kukon.aif" 0 0 1
f2 0 1025 20 2 1

i1 0 3600