[PD] sample playback question

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:27:08 CEST 2010

That is a very helpful patch Pierre, thanks.
I was running into annoying clicks as samples were started again from the dancers in the mocap [clicking a virtual drum pad several times]
I ended up using Eric Lyons' player~ object from potpurri and Mixer from ggee
I am going to try this one too to see which results are better

thanks!

pp